Journal of Labelled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals – The Official Journal of the International Isotope Society
Journal of Labelled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals (JLCR) publishes original scientific manuscripts and reviews dealing with all aspects of research and development leading to and resulting in labelled compounds. Related areas such as analytical control, self radiolysis, quality control, handling and storage, are also covered. Articles on compounds and tracer methods used in chemical, biochemical, biological, pharmacological, medical, genetic, agricultural and geochemical research and application also appear. All radionuclides and enriched stable nuclides are included. Some keywords:
- Radionuclide production
- Cyclotron targetry
- Neutron irradiation
- Precursor preparation and production
- Synthesis (chemical, biochemical, radiation, isotope exchange)
- Automation of nuclide production, precursor, preparation and synthesis
- Analysis (methods, limitations, etc. for both radioactive and stable nuclides)
- Quality control (essential requirement for valid data and for the production of radiopharmaceuticals)
- Self radiolysis, stability and storage
- Special problems relating to production and handling of Curie and multiCurie amounts of radioactivity
- Theory and practice relating to carrier problems, ‘isotope dilution’
JLCR Awards for Young Scientists
The next JLCR Awards will be presented at the:
At each of the above conferences, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, publishers of the Journal of Labelled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals, are offering four bursaries of $1,000 each to be awarded to outstanding researchers working under the age of 40 working within the field of synthesis and applications of isotopically labelled compounds.
The awards are open to researchers working in industry or academia in any part of the world, and will be judged by the respective conference scientific committee. The awardees will be expected to give a Journal of Labelled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals Award Lecture at a designated session of each conference.
JLCR Subscription Details
Simply visit: wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/jlcr
Subscription details, free online sample copy, automatic table of content alerts, and Pay-Per-View information can be obtained via the Journal of Labelled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals journal homepage.